Buffalo Party Rental’s origin stems back to 1973 to a catering company called Deluxe Catering owned by Fred Szczesniak. Fred decided to venture into the table and chair rental business and purchased Buffalo Chair Service from Dan Rubino in 1978. After a few years of providing both catering and table and chair rentals, Fred decided to focus solely on party rentals. In 1981, he purchased his second rental store, Victor Rental, from Sal and Tony Mastrata. It was the largest party rental store in the Western New York area at the time.
Through the years, our company grew; with growth came new inventory and more employees. We soon outgrew our original location at 1012 Walden Avenue in Cheektowaga, New York. In October of 1991, Buffalo Party Rental purchased an old Bells grocery store and began modifying the complex into a 21,000 square foot fully functioning rental store. All operations from our original location were transferred to our current location in March of 1992. The company is currently run by Dennis Kuzma and Christopher Czajka, who have been the pillars of Buffalo Party Rental since the early 1980s.
Working together to build Western New York’s finest Rental Company by:
- Providing customers with the finest quality product and service there is to offer.
- Staying focused on the ever-changing needs of our customers.
- Recognizing each one of our employees for who they are and what they bring to our company.
- Working together as a team to be more productive and efficient than our competitors.
- To satisfy all of our customers needs.
- To grow profitably.
- To continuously update and increase our inventory.
- To treat each employee with the respect and recognition they deserve.